Thursday, August 14, 2008

Two More Activity Book Covers



Here are two more book covers for my eye care client. One is geared toward middle school students and the other toward elementary age kids. Again, I did everything but the title fonts. These are just small ink drawings on illustration board, maybe 6.5 X 10 inches. Again, the client let me create all the characters, and they basically went with my first ideas, so it was a fun job. I managed to sneak in a Celtics jersey in honor of their recent NBA Championship!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Galloway,
I love your work, and used this cartoon to share with school students at one of my workshops.

I am the President of a small, recently established Non Profit Cancer Organization. " Where There's A Need Inc..supporting women & kids with cancer.
www.wheretheresaneed.org

We create hair scarves and head wear for women and children who are bald from cancer chemotherapy treatment.

Periodically, I like to show children how a little girl appears with hair, or a bang, and opposed to the look of a little girl who is bald. I am not an artist, and it is not always easy to obtain a photo of a real child.
Would you be willing to donate two or four illustrations we could utilize? We would certainly give you credit for your support and donation to administer our school programs.

Sincerely, Cheryl Y James, President
charitee123@yahoo.com

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home