Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Porsche Cars President Illustration

Porsche President, (24X30, ink and acrylic on illustration board). This piece was commissioned by Porsche Cars North America as a gift for their retiring President and CEO, Peter Schwarzenbauer, who was named to the management board of Audi AG. The company wanted him driving a Porsche Spyder across the Atlantic to Germany where he would begin rebuilding struggling Audi. I can't say enough good things about this client. They were super professional, accomodating with their photo reference, and wrote me a sterling letter of recommendation. My check arrived in a box with a Porsche cap and a little die-cast model of a Porsche Spyder. So I can say they paid me with a car!
(Thanks to Mike Hasson at About Faces for the lead.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home