Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Recent Commission


PFE International Team, (24X36, ink on illustration board). This was a large piece commissioned by PFE International. They wanted an illustration showing all their employees standing around their envelope-stuffing machine. I went to their office and took pictures myself of all the employees. They wanted two people who no longer worked there to be included in some way, so I decided to make it look like somebody drew their pictures and taped them to the machine. The American flag was the client's idea, since PFE has operations in many countries, and I have to say that it really worked out well in tying all the figures together. Sometimes I have good ideas, and sometimes my clients have good ideas. In this case, we both did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home